Handling of steel products and bulk cargoes via ports.
General cargo forwarder is international freight forwarding company "InterTransService". Company is bound with the direct contractual relations with leading sea ports of Ukraine: "Ilyichevsk Commercial Sea Port", handling terminals of "Odessa Commercial Sea Port", handling terminals of "Nikolaev Sea Trade Port", "Sevastopol Fishery Port", CJSC Stevedoring Company "Avlita", "Feodosia Sea Trading Port", "Berdyansk Commercial Sea Port", "Mariupol Commercial Sea Port".
Company was engaged in the development of logistic scheme and participated at handling operations and performed the delivery of bulk cargoes via Constanza port to Iron & Steel Enterprises of Ukraine.
Broad structure of specialized companies allows to perform handling of wide range of cargoes and executes its delivery throughout the world. Since 2005 our company has been involved at the delivery of cargoes using the river transport by Dnieper and Danube. Our company executed transportation and delivery of steel products by Dnieper and directly to sea ports of Turkey.
Tonnage of transported and forwarded cargoes:
- handling via ports - 189 000 mt.;
- delivery by river transport - 151 000 mt. 2006
- handling via ports - 4 020 885 mt.;
- delivery by river transport - 204 643 mt. 2007
- handling via ports - 3 164 875 mt.;
- delivery by river transport 82 659 mt. 2008
- handling via ports - 4 810 243 mt.;
- delivery by river transport - 61 810 mt. 2009
- handling via ports - 6 152 374 mt.;
- delivery by river transport - 195 717 mt.
The policy of our company is oriented to constant development and extending of services.
We guarantee fast and qualitative execution of Your orders.